Sunday, February 1, 2015

Lily of the Valley Valentine

I still need just a few more Valentines to send out to family.  Many people do not love love Valentine's Day, but I still like to send them a card.  Those people are who I am thinking of when I use non-traditional colors or images. However, this card could have easily been a wedding, anniversary or even Easter card.


I stamped the flower with green ink.  I colored the leaves with water-based markers then added a liberal amount of glitter to each flower.  I fussy cut the image.  I really love the look.

Supplies:

Our Daily Bread Lily of the Valley stamp
Gina K Stately Flowers 5 stamp set (sentiment)
Hero Arts Shadow ink Field Greens 
Tombow water-based markers
Spellbinders Nestabilities Lattice Rectangles die
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Fancy Frame Tags Two
American Crafts Ribbon
Glitter

This card is being submitted to the following challenge(s):

Our Daily Bread Stamps - Anything Goes

SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Diane said...

Awesome design, love the die cuts, lily of the valley and design.

Hugs Diane

Kelley said...

Beautiful card! Love the fussy cutting and how soft and pretty it is!!

April said...

Oh what a lovely card! I love the frame. Great job!

Alshandra said...

Such a lovely card. Love the frame and the soft colouring of the lily. Thanks for joining us in the ODBD Shining the Light challenge. Elizabeth

jenn shurkus said...

beautiful card :) and I love that its not traditional vday colors! thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Marlena M. said...

Heidi, this is so pretty! Lovely work~

Becky said...

This is beautiful Heidi. Love this image (which I have) :)..