Monday, August 22, 2016

CASE-ing with Power Poppy

Power Poppy's blog challenge this month is to find a card and CASE it.  I found the perfect one!

Here is my version:

(Click on photo to enlarge.)





You can see that I used the same images and layout, but when it came to the patterned paper, I did change that up.  Also, I do not have brown alcohol markers yet, so I had to use a mixture of flesh tones and greens to get the brown I need.

Supplies: Power Poppy Sunny Harvest stamp set, Memento Jet Black ink, Spectrum Noir markers, My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose Mabel 6x6 paper pad, adhesive pearls from my stash, Fiskars scalloped edge punch.

I would love to participate in the following challenge:

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  

13 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Great CASE Heidi! Love it! So cheerful and bright! Have a great week! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

*Vicki* said...

Such a stunning design and what a perfect CASE of the card!! Lovely colors and papers too! :) HUGS

Mac Mable said...

What a fabulous CASE....Gorgeous colours and layout x

Carol L said...

What a wonderful job you did of duplicating that gorgeous card! Both versions are lovely!

April said...

Such a pretty card with wonderful colors. Love the image!

Beth Norman said...

So beautiful. I like your CASE work. The blue dots on your card is a very pretty touch. Great colouring too.

Mac Mable said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving Congratulations fro my CASology win, really appreciated it x

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful job Heidi, I do love the papers you have used with it and you are doing a great job of mixing your colors when coloring!

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty and perfect for fall!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Love the dp you used to highlight your beautifully colored image Heidi! Wow! So glad you joined us for our Power Poppy Power and Spark challenge this month!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Such a beautiful fall card. These papers are so pretty and wonderful case. Thanks for playing in our Power and Spark challenge this month.

Julie Koerber said...

Ahhh... Love that you cased one of my creations -- how special is that? I love your take and how you changed up the color scheme and made the embellishments a little more random. I might have to case your case! HA! So glad you played along in this month's Power & Spark Challenge!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Heidi, what a beautiful card, and I love these sunflowers! Beautifully colored and great DP. What a fabulous card you CASE'd, and you really did a wonderful job, and I see Julie was tickled! Hugs, sweet friend!