Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Cute Bunny Birthday Card

Today I have a card that is pretty simple, but it was fun to make and the products I used to make it really seem to wow people in real life.

(Click on photo to enlarge.)

The image was simply colored with alcohol markers.  This stamp set is fun because you can mix and match the animals with different clothing.  I love when stamping allows you to be a kid again!  I then just cut it out using the wonky stitched rectangle die.  Those are so popular right now and they really seem to catch the eye!


The background is purple paper underneath a printed pink and clear acetate sheet.  This is what really makes a card look special. I took a couple extra photos so you can see the great shine on this product! (You can see where I used this before here and here.)


Supplies: Stampendous Spring Short Stack stamp set, Avery Elle Ellie stamp set (for sentiment and stars), Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, We R Memory Keepers Clearly Bold 6x6 Acetate Pad, American Crafts Valentine 6x6 paper pad, Avery Elle Wonky Stitched rectangles dies and banner.

I would love to participate in the following challenges:
Cards In Envy Frame It
Inkspirational Use 5+ stamps (I sneaked in 7)

Thanks so much for your visit today!

8 comments:

Carol L said...

Your coloring of this image is so cute, and I love the wonky stitched die. The wavy sentiment banner pulls this all together beautifully! Adorable!

Sherry Hickey said...

Carol took the exact words out of my mouth, haha! This is a very cute card and I also like the effect of the acetate layer! Thanks for sharing it with us at Cards In Envy!

Beth Norman said...

It sounds like you had a ton of fun making this cute card. Awesome colouring and DP.

*Vicki* said...

AWE!! This bunny is so very sweet Heidi!! Love the wonderful stitching detail and fun sentiment banner! HUGS

Viv said...

Great card and I love your cute little bunny, great colouring too ;) Viv xx

Conniecrafter said...

that bunny is just adorable, like how she matches your background!! I don't know if I have seen colored printed on acetate sheets, just white, that does make for a cool background!

Cat Craig said...

Adorable

Marina said...

Pretty, fun and beautifully made.
Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.