Sunday, January 15, 2017

Cute Turtle Card

I have used this sweet turtle stamp before, but today I just wanted to do something different and use just a portion of the stack of turtles.  So I inked it up with a marker and just stamped the one.


I then just colored him up, mixed in some patterned paper and called it a card.



Supplies: Art Impressions Turtle Stackers stamps, Water-based markers from Tombow and Marvy, Strathmore mixed media paper, Theresa Collins World Traveler paper pack, Hero Arts sentiment, Versafine Onyx black ink, MFT Die-namics pierced squares dies, other materials from my stash.

I would love to play along with the following challenges:
Art Impressions Card Resolutions
Cute Card Thursday Buttons

I really appreciate your visit today!  

7 comments:

Mac Mable said...

So very very cute and adorable x

Cat Craig said...

Darling!

Beth Norman said...

Very cute!

*Vicki* said...

That wee little turtle is so cute!! I just love your whole design with him! :) HUGS

wannabcre8tive said...

Awwww, how cute. Love the little turtle. The green star was the perfect embellishment.

Carol L said...

oh my gosh, this is the cutest little guy ever! I love that green star button too!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hello, Heidi! What a super cute little turtle card. I'd like to invite you to stop by Word Art Wednesday. We are a FUN challenge blog with AWESOME prizes, and we would love to have you share your talents with us, and have fun getting to know our group. We would really enjoy having you play along in our challenges. I look forward to seeing your sweet cards linked with us.

Blessings to you,
Karen L, Blog Administrator
Word Art Wednesday Challenges

www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com