Wednesday, May 17, 2017

French Postal Hearts Card

Hello and I hope you are having a good and crafty day!


I stamped using blue pigment in - one heart on light blue cardstock and the other on some coordinating patterned paper. To add some easy details, I paper-pieced the rose on the top heart and then used a glitter pen on some of the other details - just enough to make them stand out a little.


I then just layered a die cut background over patterned paper.  This card is nice and flat for mailing!


Supplies: Just for Fun Rubber Stamps French Postal Hearts, Distress Oxide ink Faded Jeans, KI Doilies 6x6 Paper pad, Impression Obsession Vine background die, Sakura Stardust gel pen

I would love to participate in this challenge:
SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge - A Bit of Sparkle

I really appreciate your visit today and a special thanks if you were able to take time to leave a comment!

11 comments:

Diane said...

Oh what lovely background paper, die cut and lovely hearts.

Hugs Diane

Carol L said...

This is such a pretty card with that wonderful background and those awesome hearts! Loving every detail Heidi!

Beth Norman said...

How unique to place a die cut over DP. I love that idea. Thanks for the needed inspiration.

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

So light and fresh Heidi! I LOVE the die-cut over the patterned paper . . . inspirational! Have a great day! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

April said...

I love the overlay over the pp. The hearts stand out wonderfully on top. So pretty!

Mac Mable said...

I love how you've put all the elements together. The blue ink stamping works so beautifully and the die cut white leaves looks fabulous I front of the stripe paper. X

Conniecrafter said...

So pretty, I just love the vine background die over the patterned paper :) pretty collage style stamping in the hearts!

wannabcre8tive said...

Heidi, your card is beautiful. I love the pretty hearts with the patterned paper over them. Great job.

Marina said...

I like the vintage hearts with the more contemporary background.

Teresa Kline said...

this is super cute, luv those hearts! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Very airy and pretty. I love those soothing blue hearts over the floral and colorful back ground. It's perfect.